2. Ho-Jo-Bo-Ro-Lo by Sukumar Ray. Nonsense almost always makes sense.
3. Famous Five. Man's best friend is a dog.
4. Tintin, Asterix and Obelix. Before they see the 3D movies, they better know what its about.
5. Alice In Wonderland. You never know, it might just be true.
6. Every God Damn Book by Satyajit Ray. Yes, even the bad ones. Wait, are there bad ones?
7. Malory Towers by Enid Blyton. Girls need to know that girls are not bad people.
8. Jane Eyre. Women are stronger. Period.
9. Mahabharat. So that they never ever have the guts to say India is a developing country.
10. My Experiments with Truth. All the good men have very bad habits.
11. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Why you ask? Its elementary, my dear Watson!
12. Miss Marple. Because you don't need to smoke cocaine to solve murders.
13. Pride and Prejudice. What is love? Who the hell is Aishwarya Rai?
14. Little Women. Little Men. Jo's Boys. If you want to know how to be happy when you are sad.
15. Harry Potter. Even when you know the end, it is the journey that counts.
16. A Sea of Poppies. To know what not to read. Urgh!
17. The Kite Runner. Your life is measured by the friends you make.
18. The Catcher in the Rye. Be a Rebel !!!!
19. To Kill a Mockingbird. Darr ke Aage Jeet Hai!
20. Love Story. Life is short. Really.
21. Lolita. Its time to get out the good stuff ;)
22. Great Expectations. Life sucks.
23. The Unvanquished or Aporajito. and THIS is how you deal with it.
24. Doctors. Can a girl and a guy ever just be friends?
25. A Midsummer Night's Dream. So they can say "oh I have read Shakespeare" :P
or else I am going to disown them. Simple and Clear.